Learn how to open a portfolio
Automated Investments tailored to you
- Depending on your risk profile, we’ll recommend an investment portfolio specific to you.
- Invest without any fees outside of your €19 monthly membership: no contribution costs, no yearly management fees and no withdrawal fees.
- Active monitoring and ongoing proactive adjustments adjustments ensure your investments are always working hard for you.
Invest like a private banking client
- We offer a self-adjusting portfolio managed by a robo-advisor that continuously adapts your investments to changing markets.
- This means that once your portfolio is opened, you can check in on the performance and we'll take care of the rest.
- We only use Best-In-Class Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). Working with well-known and respected global asset managers, such as BlackRock and Vanguard.
Calculate the impact of fees on your returns
The most popular investment option in Belgium
Intelligent technology selects your funds (exchange traded funds)
Intelligent technology selects your funds (=exchange traded funds), but without charging investment fees
How does it work?
- We analyse your risk appetite with an in-app questionnaire and propose an investment portfolio tailored to you.
- We offer 3 risk levels: conservative, moderate and dynamic and continuously adapt your portfolio.
- Once you've opened your portfolio, you can add funds, monitor the performance and withdraw money at any time via the Aion Bank app .
Avoid investment costs
And boost your earnings
Digital banking at its best
- Signing up is fast and easy with our fully digital process
- Manage your money from anywhere
- Discover even more ways to save and earn money
Unfortunately, sending a text message
is currently not available.
Don't worry and try again tomorrow.
In the meantime you can search for Aion Bank applicationon Google Play, App Store and App Gallery:
Earnings based on costs and performance in mixed UCITS (mixed mutual funds) over 1 yr in Belgium reported by “ESMA Annual Statistical Report 2019 on Performance and Costs of Retail Investment Products in the EU”: 2.13% ongoing costs, 0.12% subscription costs and a 7.03% gross annual return. €10,000 invested with these costs and performance results in €10,466. Investing the same capital without these costs, like at Aion Bank, but with the same gross annual return results in €10,703.