Learn how to open a portfolio
Automated Investments tailored to you
- Depending on your risk profile, we’ll recommend an investment portfolio specific to you.
- Invest without any fees outside of your €19 monthly membership: no contribution costs, no yearly management fees and no withdrawal fees.
- Active monitoring and ongoing proactive adjustments adjustments ensure your investments are always working hard for you.
Invest like a private banking client
- We offer a self-adjusting portfolio managed by a robo-advisor that continuously adapts your investments to changing markets.
- This means that once your portfolio is opened, you can check in on the performance and we'll take care of the rest.
- We only use Best-In-Class Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). Working with well-known and respected global asset managers, such as BlackRock and Vanguard.
Calculate the impact of fees on your returns
How does it work?
- We analyse your risk appetite with an in-app questionnaire and propose an investment portfolio tailored to you.
- We offer 3 risk levels: conservative, moderate and dynamic and continuously adapt your portfolio.
- Once you've opened your portfolio, you can add funds, monitor the performance and withdraw money at any time via the Aion Bank app .
Avoid investment costs
And boost your earnings
Digital banking at its best
- Signing up is fast and easy with our fully digital process
- Manage your money from anywhere
- Discover even more ways to save and earn money
- If after 12 months you've paid more than you saved, we will refund you the difference
Unfortunately, sending a text message
is currently not available.
Don't worry and try again tomorrow.
In the meantime you can search for Aion Bank applicationon Google Play, App Store and App Gallery:
Earnings based on costs and performance in mixed UCITS (mixed mutual funds) over 1 yr in Belgium reported by “ESMA Annual Statistical Report 2019 on Performance and Costs of Retail Investment Products in the EU”: 2.13% ongoing costs, 0.12% subscription costs and a 7.03% gross annual return. €10,000 invested with these costs and performance results in €10,466. Investing the same capital without these costs, like at Aion Bank, but with the same gross annual return results in €10,703.