Announcement to our existing members:
The previous fidelity premium remains fixed and will continue to apply to all previously made deposits remaining on the account for twelve months, up until twelve months after the date of the deposit. In other words, the adjustment of the fidelity premium does not affect previous deposits for up to twelve months.
What does our Extended Savings Account offer?
- You receive a 1.0% fidelity premium for deposits that are on your account for longer than 1 year.
- And a base rate of 0.5%.
- Your deposits are covered up to €100,000 through Belgium's deposit guarantee.
- And exempt from 15% withholding tax on the first €980 of interest earned in 2022.
- Our Extended Savings Account is available for both our Light and Premium members.
How does it work?
- Download the Aion Bank app.
- Open an account within minutes.
- Go to the Finance tab and select ‘open new savings account’.
- Select the Extended Savings Account.
Digital banking at its best
- Signing up is fast and easy with our fully digital process
- Manage your money from anywhere
- Discover even more ways to save and earn money
Unfortunately, sending a text message
is currently not available.
Don't worry and try again tomorrow.
In the meantime you can search for Aion Bank applicationon Google Play, App Store and App Gallery:
Type of product
Our Extended Regulated Savings Account is free of charge and is opened for an indefinite duration. Your money is always available without any costs.
Our Extended Regulated Savings Account is subject to Belgian law and complying with the conditions set out in Article 2 of the Royal Decree executing the Income Tax Code 1992; and is for mobile clients only.
Before opening an account, please read the key information for savers and the deposit guarantee information sheet below.
The rates on our savings accounts can be changed at any given time. Our members will be notified of such changes via email.
Individuals are exempt from 15% withholding tax on the first €980 of interest earned in 2021.
Protection of savings
Your deposits are protected up to €100 000 per person. In case of bankruptcy or risk of bankruptcy of the financial institution, the saver runs the risk of not recovering his/her savings or may be subject to a diminution / conversion in shares (Bail-in) of the amount of the claims he/she holds against the financial institution in excess of €100 000, I.e. the amount falling within the scope of the deposit guarantee scheme.
You can send your complaints to us using our chat or write an email to email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied, contact bank mediation service at www.ombfin.be.
Aion Bank NV/SA, a credit institution incorporated as a company limited by shares under the laws of Belgium, with registered office at Manhattan Center, Avenue du Boulevard 21, 1210 Brussels, Belgium, registered with the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under number 403.199.306, VAT BE403.199.306