One fixed monthly fee
For a monthly membership fee, you can streamline your finances with your Aion Bank current account. One primary account and one debit card for all your everyday banking needs. Get easy access to your money and keep tabs on all transactions in one dashboard.
More about our Current Account
- One Primary Current Account linked with your debit card.
- Easy international transfers at competitive exchange rates.
- Multi-currency accounts and instant currency exchanges at competitive exchange rates for Premium members.
- Fully digital process: paperless and no need for bank visits.
- Become a member and get an account automatically.
- Instantly use digital debit cards with Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- Request physical debit cards in a few clicks.
- Easy access to your money.
Benefits of banking with Aion Bank
Save on foreign currency exchanges
Digital banking at its best
- Signing up is fast and easy with our fully digital process
- Manage your money from anywhere
- Discover even more ways to save and earn money
Unfortunately, sending a text message
is currently not available.
Don't worry and try again tomorrow.
In the meantime you can search for Aion Bank applicationon Google Play, App Store and App Gallery:
Savings are calculated as the difference between 0% (as Aion Bank does not charge fees on top of the interbank FX rates) compared to 2.2%. The average commission per 100 EUR spent in foreign currencies via standard debit card payment across BNP Paribas, KBC, ING, Belfius, Argenta and Hello Bank is 2.2%, as per official Fees and Charges documents, as of 25 August 2020.