First, you can apply online if you:
- are a Belgium resident,
- have a monthly salary of €1,200+ (after taxes and deductions) and have been employed for a minimum of 3 months on a permanent contract,
- have not been late on a repayment or failed to repay a debt to a lender.
Calculate your monthly repayments
Let's get started
Example: for an instalment loan with a fixed debit interest rate of 4,89% and a total loan amount of €10,000, the total amount for repayment is €11,032.73, total cost of credit €1,032.73, 48 equal monthly instalments of €230 and annual percentage rate of 5,02%. Calculation done as of July 9, 2020 based on a representative example.
How does it work?
- Borrow up to €50,000.
- Loans deposited into your bank account of choice.
- Aion Bank membership not required to apply for a loan.
- Loan duration is for 12-84 months with the minimum amount of €3000.
Loans over €50,000
Borrow to make your dreams a reality
Thinking of redecorating your home or getting your garden ready for Summer? A larger personal loan from Aion Bank can help bring your plans to life.
One low rate and fixed monthly repayments
Spread the cost of your purchase across up to 84 months for personal loans between €50,000 to €60,000. And rest easy with our fixed rate, ensuring your monthly repayments will not increase throughout the term.
Save money by refinancing your loans
A debt refinancing loan can help you save money. If approved, we help reduce the interest rate on your current loan and remove administrative hassle.